With everything going on in the world, we all need a relaxing place to prepare for the day and unwind when it’s over. The bathroom is a place you should use daily, so it should be relaxing. Try these easy DIY upgrades to make your bathroom look like a spa oasis.
Below I share some simple tips on how to make your bathroom look like a relaxing spa!
- Add flowers or plants
- Buy a new set of towels
- Install a new large rain shower head
- Organize with a tray
- Invest in something new bath mats
- Create open storage
- Integrate natural elements
- Put a fresh coat of paint on the walls
- Add a shower stool
- Serve with clear glasses
- Use essential oils
- Hang eucalyptus
- Hang an elegant bathroom curtain
- Choose a bamboo bath mat
- Light a scented candle
- focus on luxury
- Keep the backlight low
- Add a sauna
- Find a velvet robe that resembles that of a spa and use it
Whether the changes are big or small, you can transform your bathroom into a space that’s comfortable, relaxing and luxurious. Use these suggestions as inspiration to transform your bathroom into the spa-like sanctuary you desire.